Our pilot city Mouscron (Belgium) has just launched a call for projects to foster the ecological transition in their territory. The call is organised in the framework of their parcipatory budget initiative for 2020. Citizens are invited to submit their proposals and contribute to creating the Mouscron of tomorrow!
10 000 euros will be allocated to the citizens' projects. The proposals will be analysed on the basis of several criteria, namely:
- The definition of clear and precise objectives in terms of changes to be made on the territory, according to its needs in terms of ecological transition;
- The realistic timing of the implementation;
- The visibility of the projects for the citizens;
- The number of stakeholders involved;
- The clarity of the budget;
- The identification of the human resources assigned to the project.