How we collect your personal data
- We collect your personal data when you subscribe to our newsletters and mailing lists and when you register to our events;
- If you expressed interest to or if you are part of TOMORROW’s community of practice, your personal data will be included in our contact database to keep you up-to-date regarding our activities;
- We may collect your personal data when you participate to any other activities and events we organize;
- We may collect your personal data from public sources online in the public domain, whenever your professional activity is directly linked to TOMORROW’S activities and working topics (i.e. fostering the local energy transition in Europe, informing EU local authorities and their partners on EU and national policies on energy and climate).
What kind of personal data we collect, store and process
The personal data we may collect, store and process are: your name and surname, your gender, your email address, your phone number, your job position and organization, and your professional postal address.
What do we use and process your personal data for
We may use your personal data in order to:
- send you emailing on our project’s activities (if you requested so);
- send you our newsletter (if you requested so);
- send you, a few times a year, direct targeted emailing for the promotion of our events, projects and new publications;
- when you register online to our events, the data you provide on our registration forms are used by us to manage your registration and to enable us to communicate with you for the purpose of the event. Your name and surname, job position, organization and country will be included in the list of participants that is distributed during the event. We do not add your phone number or email address in the list of participants of our events;
- we may send you our yearly paper magazine « Energy Cities INFO » using the postal
You can unsubscribe from our newsletters and mailing list at any time, using the subscription link that you can find in every issue of our newsletters and in the footer of every message that you receive from our mailing lists.
Your data might be shared with the European Commission and EASME staff in charge of the management of EU funded grants and their contractors for ex-post controls. Under no circumstances do we share your personal data with other organizations except if a competent authority demands it or if we have your express permission.
Where and how long will we store your data
Your personal data will be kept with us until you notify us that you would like your information to be erased.
Your data are stored on a server of our sub-contractor FC-Net (6, rue Gérard Mantion, F-25000 Besançon). This company is based in France and stores its data in France. Your personal information will not be stored out of the European economic area, even in a cloud.
What are your data protection rights?
- You have the right to obtain from Energy Cities confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed by us, and access to them.
- You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- You have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data from Energy Cities records.
- You have the right to object or obtain restriction of processing.
- You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
- You can exercise your rights by contacting our data protection officer Nathalie Moroge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will answer within a maximum delay of 8 days.
Please refer to our dedicated page.
If you consider we have not complied with data protection regulation, please inform our data protection officer Nathalie Moroge at email@example.com.
You have also the right to make a complaint via the French supervisory authority, see https://www.cnil.fr
How to contact us